Generic SHA-1 Auditor (GSAuditor) is an application that allows you to brute force password hashes derived from SHA-1. NOTE: GSAuditor is an “experimental” tool.
Current version of GSAuditor supports the following algorithms:
* RAW-SHA-1($password) – Mac OS 10.3 ‘Panther’
* SHA-1(UNICODE($password).$salt) – MS SQL 2000/2005 (remember that 2000 uses uppercase password!)
* SHA-1($password.$salt) – ORACLE 11g (the salt is currently 10 bytes)
* SHA-1($username.$password) – PHP
* SHA-1($salt.$password) – Mac OS 10.4 ‘Tiger’